Friday, June 17, 2016

Moving...

anted to let you, my dear readers & followers, know that I will no longer be posting new content here on the Free From the Gluten That Binds blog.

I will NOT *delete* this site as there are many useful articles, recipes, etc. that I want to leave open for people to find and read.

AND I do plan on continuing to post new content... (in fact, I've got a decent stack of recipes I have ready to post right now!).

BUT... it will all be now posted on my new(-ish) website: http://mommaduck.net/

At this time, I have (3) blogs and (1) website that I am currently maintaining and I'm finding it a difficult feat to keep them each running individually. So... I am consolidating.

As I post new GF materials (on Momma Duck), there will be a whole "Gluten Free tab" you can click on and peruse at your leisure. Plus, there is a "search bar" on my site that you can use as well to look up something specific.

I really do hope you will continue to use this site as a GF reference... as well as follow me at Momma Duck.

I'm also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mommaduckmel/
And Instagram: @MOMMA.DUCK.MEL
Aaaaaaand if you use the YouFood app on your phone, I'm there as well: @mommaduck

Thanks for your readership and follows! ❤❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment